Dňa 27.07.2011 20:40, Erich Christian  wrote / napísal(a):
> Hi Milos,
Hi Erich,

thank you! I've already tried it - I was, however, not able to create a
home page, which would apper on sk.libreoffice.org. According to the
documentation, there should be an option to select "Home page" in
Behavior/Page type, but not in my case. Perhaps I do not have enough
privileges.

How do I include dynamic stuff, as, e.g. blog, twitter the slideshow?

Thanks
Milos

--
email & jabber: sramek.mi...@gmail.com