 - - -

Ciao Christian,
Thank you for your suggestions.
I would say, though I'm not completely sure, that this happens when creating
links by choosing a "page on the web site" in the links box (site-tree system);
in some cases links get broken.
When using copy and paste I usually check every link (in the link box I mean),
so that should not be the case. Maybe it happens because of pages
renaming/moving. Anyway I'll pay more attention to this, and will let you know
if that happens again.
Namastè! cico :)