On 08/05/2011 10:41 AM, Florian Effenberger wrote:

> hm, I'm not sure, but didn't we have this "or later" paragraph for new
> contributions? Wasn't it a combination of LGPLv3 or later and the MPL?

New contributions are LGPLv3+/MPL, so I do not think that the "or later"
has any specific meaning. The + after the license means that once a new
version of the license is available the contribution does not need to be
re-licensed as the license is automatically updated to the new version.
I do not know if this happens only for LGPL or also for MPL.

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vign...@gmail.com