Hi,

Rainer Bielefeld wrote on 2011-08-05 11:06:
For Extensions we need a link on
<http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:OpenOfficeExtensions/List> To the new
repository (also see ...)

We need volunteers to do the known todos
<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Extensions_Repository>
We need some kind of "Project leader filling repository", I doubt that
that will work without.

May be some marketing in the Wiki (banner) and also Project page will help?

ok, then I propose a different approach, in order not to rush things.

We start the repository under a different name, like extensions-test and templates-test, and announce that publically. That way, we can find volunteers, learn the process, and get the repository filled with files. As soon as things work out, we switch the "non-test" domain names to these sites.

Does that sound senseful?

Florian

Maybe somewhere someone should outline what volunteering entails?