On 8/10/11 1:04 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
My suggestion: report a bug (Details you find on
<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport_Details#WWW>.
If someone else will have the same problem, he will be cheered up a
little seeing that he is not alone ;-)

Since it seems that only a handful of people registered so far, I'll just add the reassuring remark that everything worked correctly for me a few days ago. I was able to:
- Register to the website
- Set my password
- Propose a new project and request that it was published
- [ It was indeed published by some unknown administrator ]
- Create and publish a release

You can find the final result at
http://extensions-test.libreoffice.org/extension-center/italian-dictionary-thesaurus-hyphenation-patterns and everything worked normally for me; so I expect that this basic workflow should work for others too.

Regards,
  Andrea.

Disregard my previous email it worked resetting the password but I have no idea where the error message came from though