Hi all,

It is a bug - a usability bug as pointed out earlier (I think it is also on the
website feedback page created way time ago). The issue is caused by mixing
direct links and tabs.

The solution I've proposed that time was to have a tab-only structure, and use
action statements in the content area. I'm currently on my mobile, so no links
to examples - but it is similar to my proposal for the download page.

Cheers,
Christoph
--
Sent via mobile...

Bersam K <bersa...@gmail.com> schrieb:

Hi, Florian.

I think this is not a bug! site has a "Developers" Page that is subPage of
"Get Involved" So it's Shown below "Get Involved" in menu.
see this link:
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/developers/

also bcaz of importance of this page, There's another tab in menu that
redirect to "Developers" Page.

i didn't saw English Site admin panel. but i don't think it's a bug at all.

--
And Still Nobody Cares
*contact me:*

Weblog : http://Bersam.wordpress.com