Hi Christian, all,

mmh, seems that I've missed to reply ...

Am Dienstag, den 02.08.2011, 15:20 +0200 schrieb Christian Lohmaier:
> On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 5:13 PM, Christoph Noack <christ...@dogmatux.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > @ all: I need help to publish changes on the LibO main page. Please see
> > below ...
>
> Na, not help, you just don't want to be blamed if something goes wrong
> :-P - but no reason to be afraid, see below.

Well, somehow true ... the last time was quite a bit stressing, so I
noticed that some things went wrong. A fresh mind just helps ... :-)

[....]

> >      * I found a small "alternative text" error for one of the graphics
> >        (should be resolved)
>
> sould be in like "I think I have fixed it" or "someone should fix it"?
> If the latter - what exactly needs fixing?

Sorry - of course it is resolved now.

> >      * The donations page is still called "challenge..." - shouldn't we
> >        adapt this?
>
> would need another dns-entry, but apart from that silverstripe would
> be ready to deal with it.

I remember that we've discussed that question quite some time ago with
Florian. Maybe he knows whether there was some agreement.

Cheers,
Christoph