Hi Regina,

Am Freitag, 9. September 2011, um 01:40:10 schrieb Regina Henschel:

> I have written
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BuildingOnWindowsWithCygwinAndMSVC
> Express which is linked from
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Native_Build
>
> I had done it the way I used from OOOwiki, but now the structure is
> totally wrong. Perhaps someone of you can correct it? The page has no
> multiple language header, and it should be under
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/

K-J added the multilang headline and I moved the page to
Development/BuildingOnWindowsWithCygwinAndMSVCExpress

So was this what you intended?

Maybe the problem was in the creation of a subpage:
[[/Subpagename]] will link to a subpage of the current page
[[../Pagename]] will link to a sibling of the current page - like the
link on
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Native_Build#Build_tips

Regards,
Nino