У суб, 17. 09 2011. у 13:14 +0200, Florian Effenberger пише:

> What I have in mind is to stick with feedback.libreoffice.org, but to
> submit more details via POST or (preferably, because "nicer") GET
> requests.

POST requests would work fine if the browser is embedded inside LibO.

Is there a plan to develop a new HTTP client with a GUI for Bug
Assistant feature?

If the LibO should just launch a default browser, I do not know is it
possible to do this with a POST request sending additional data.

If the POST requests are not possible, the idea to have a stable links
is great. The same can be used for other links inside a product
(licenses, templates and extensions repository, contributors etc.)

Kind regards,
Goran