On Mon, 2011-09-26 at 18:09 -0600, Ken Springer wrote:
> On 9/26/11 3:30 PM, Christoph Noack wrote:
> > Hi Ken, all!

> >> Choice is correct, that's where the secret is, IMO.  So, keep Nabble,
> >> and let the user determine which way the user wants to read the mailing
> >> list.  I prefer a newsgroup reader.
> >
> > Is it just used as a mail reader, or do people use it as a replacement
> > for a forum - because it covers threading/search/... hhm.
>
> "it"= what?  Nabble?

Hi Ken, Christoph,

Yes.

I'm trying not to use the 'F' word *smile*, it seems to garner a
visceral response..and darned if I really know why.

It appears it is just being used as a reader, yes. I can't really, for
sure, know the mix between browsing and searching - there is a fair bit
of browsing I can tell that, how much use of the search box I can't
tell.

//drew