Le 2011-10-03 02:22, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Hi,

Marc Paré wrote on 2011-10-02 19:02:

It looks like the link to Nabble on the international page is also
broken.[1]

indeed, same for me here - I see "loading" but nothing else. Anyone can
investigate where the problem lies?

Thanks,
Florian

I've taken a closer look at the problem and it looks like it may be a problem with designating the page/links as "Nabble" within Silverstripe. It looks like all of the Nabble-designated links on all language group websites are also broken.

Is there anyone who could check this out with Silverstripe?

Marc