Hi,

On 09.11.2011 11:24, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Manuel Schneider wrote on 2011-11-09 07:51:
$wgMaxShellMemory = 524288 should fix the problem

I tried that after Googling, but that just lead to the load on the
machine growing to over 30 (!) in just a bunch of seconds, so some
script ran amok.

hmm, it's the solution to named problem.
* Try to locate that script (top, /proc/<pid>/fd ...).
* Try to manually convert the SVG to a PNG and see what happens

I tried to fix it, but I have no root privileges anymore and my password
fails to authenticates.

Erm... we didn't revoke anything. :-) Does SSH login with your key still
work, and does just sudo not work anymore?

SSH login works, but my password was not accepted.

--
Regards
Manuel Schneider

www.wikimedia.ch