Hi,

Am Montag, 21. November 2011, 00:15:51 schrieb webmaster for Kracked Press
Productions:
> On 11/20/2011 05:07 PM, Andreas Mantke wrote:
(...)
> > The naming of the file needs the complete file name (including file
> > extension), that you'll upload. I added an explanation about this.
>
> What do you mean by this?
> When you click on the file for upload, it gets the complete file name,
> does it not?
> Of are you saying the file should be like this:
> "dictionary.oxt" will need to be renamed "dictionary.oxt.oxt"?

no, you should fill into the title field the full name of the file:

e.g. if the name is "english_dictionary.oxt"
you had to fill in this name including the file extension. That's all.

> I am for anything that would fix this issue, as long as when it is
> downloaded, the user will not have to add their own extension name to
> the file.

I tested my above explanation with the file name including the file extension
and it
works for me in three different browsers. It works also with the new projects
from
Leif on the extensions site. Many thanks to him for trying this out.

Regards,
Andreas

P.S.: If someone offers me more spare time and a helping developer, there will
be
some improvements asap. But I think the first is not realistic ;-)

--
## Developer LibreOffice
## http://LibreOffice.org