2012/4/3 Jonathan Aquilina <eagles051...@gmail.com>:
> From my working with google analytics i have always put that script in
> between the body tags
>
> You can find out more information here
>
> http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/tracking/gaTrackingOverview.html
>
> HTH
> Jonathan

Yes, but there are reported problems too.

Perhaps a proper software aids,
http://www.silverstripe.org/google-analytics-module/

Cristopher Lohmaier have a diferent aproach and he says is working.
Tomorrow or in a few days ...

--
Antón Méixome - Galician Native Lang Coordination
Blog about Galician Office Suite