Hi Philipp,

Am 27.04.2012 20:20, schrieb Philipp Weissenbacher:
> Hello all,
>
> My name is Philipp Weissenbacher, I'm 25 and in-between university and a
> job. I've been active in LO for quite some time now, mainly translating
> comments in LO's source to English.
> That was fun for now, but it's getting a bit tiresome and so I am looking
> for something a bit more challenging.
>
> I would very much like to get involved on a developer's level with the
> extensions website.
> How can I do that? What are the future plans for it?

the extensions-website (and the templates-website) are both based on the
CMS Plone. They both use currently the Plone add-on Plone Software
Center with some customization that I created (partly on the add-on
itself and some on our fork).

Do you have some knowledge about Plone (plone.org/products)? I've
created the websites using buildout. The development of the add-on / the
customization was made on the file system. I have got a development
resource on a new server of the Document Foundation now. I could setup
there an online development environment for the
extensions-/templates-website in the next days.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice