Hi K-J,

Le 2012-07-29 09:26, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol a écrit :

Thanks for clarity. This key seems to be a problem for more people:
http://go.mail-archive.com/OUPZ3uMQQ-MGeX1aqdOdWuTu964=

Yes, on my French laptop, I have to use Ctrl+Alt+[ combo for this. I am
sure there are more complications elsewhere. (Sorry, your link does not
seem to work.)

Grrr. The Archive seems to fail again. So:
http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/msg04806.html

But it does work well on my laptop/desktop.

The shortkey Ctrl+[ doesn't work with WIN8-64bit and German (and
obviously some other) keyboard layouts. It will be Ctrl+8 and Ctrl+9

Should we remove it for now or is the Ctrl+8 and Ctrl+9 been accepted and waiting to be patched? Suggestion?

Note that on French (Canadian) keyboards the shortkeys are Ctrl-RightAlt+[ and Ctrl-RightAlt+]

It may
require more bug submissions for it to be tweaked and implemented
correctly.

But, I like this feature. I can definitely use this with my work
(teaching) as well as students.

Cor changes:
general:
The new pint started left to the picture of the previous point.

Not sure what you mean by this. Could you be more specific?

It seems to be a problem in IE 9.0 and in Chrome 20 but not in FF. I'm
attaching a snapshot for you. If it is necessary I will put it to the
wiki.

Sorry, no attachments are allowed on the list. But ...

I know, so I sent the e-mail to list and to you PM.

Thanks, got it. I'll test updates in FF and Chrome next time I update the page.

Thanks for the tips!

Cheers,

Marc

--