Hi Christian,

2012/7/31 Christian Lohmaier <lohmaier+ooofut...@googlemail.com>

> Hi Leif, *,
>
> On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:18 AM, leif <leiflod...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I two problems with the simple download page:
> >
> > 1. The related pages doesn't show anything. Not even the heading.
>
> You didn't write what pages you would expect to show up there. Did you
> tag any pages accordingly?
>
> You need to add meta-keywords to the pages you want to show up.

I didn't know. I added the target pages to the related-tab. So I understand
that some magic keywords should be added to the target pages - right?

Are these magic tags documented somewhere? (I also didn't know about the
Paypall variable). I checked the website.libreoffice.org site before asking
- but nothing there.

Could you please check my access rights - I can't edit the fields in meta
section.User: Leif Lodahl.

> use "dl" for pages that should appear regardless of what version is
> requested, and
> "dlver-3.5" for stuff that should only show up when the selected
> version is 3.5.x (similar for other versions)
>
> > 2. The general text content in the content field doesn't show. Isn't it
> >    supposed to be visible?
>
> No, it is not meant to be visible. Where should it it placed anyway?
>
> The idea of the new-style download was to show big fat buttons, no
> wall-of-text, nothing that would distract the user from downloading.

True - but the translation process (from translation to update) is slow -
so I would like some way to edit "free style" text on that page also. If
you ask me this is a little too locked.

> For special info regarding x.y.0 versions and x.y.1 versions, the
> additional entry boxes have been provided.

Tested and it works :-)

> ciao
> Christian

Thanks in advance :-)