Hi,

Marc Paré wrote on 2012-09-13 05:29:

Does jforum allow for the possibility of mailing list integration
similar to Nabble? This would allow those who are familiar with the
functioning of mailing lists to post of the forums and vice versa with
forum users.

while I don't know whether it's technically possible: Is it worth the efforts? IMHO, we would end up with the very same problems that mailing lists don't support certain forum functions (top-pinning of topics, deletion of postings etc.) - this is the reason why Nabble isn't sufficient, as far as I know.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108