On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 8:26 AM, Marc Paré <m...@marcpare.com> wrote:

> I am getting questions re: whether there will be RSS feeds on the
> LibreOffice forums. I suspect the answer is yes, and that RSS feeds for
> each category will be easily set up by any user.
>
> Note that the concerns came from some mailing list people who wish to
> remain on mailing lists but also wish to monitor the forums through RSS
> feeds. Their intent is to monitor the feeds and jump in to help on the
> forums when needed.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marc

Most definitely a needed feature. This would be really helpful for
moderators also who work on multiple things for LibO, instead of having to
browse the forums constantly, having a feed that is auto updating for them
and then being able to jump in to help is easier.

Also, I haven't gone through all the emails, but have we discussed a
framework for the rules for the forum. If not, I'd like to propose that we
take a look at linux forums rules, I think they do a solid job.

Best Regards,
Joel