Hi Marc, *,

too short to be clear enough.. :o))

Am 13.10.2012 02:24 schrieb Marc Paré:
> Le 2012-10-12 19:58, Friedrich Strohmaier a écrit :
>> Am 10.10.2012 11:46 schrieb Florian Effenberger:

>>  From my point of view there is more than one alternative :o)).

>> In short:
>> 1. We want (new) contributors contribute without hassles
>> 2. We don't want spammer's contributions

[..]

>> This is just a rough edge draft of how it could be done the "community
>> way".

> Not sure if I like this. It means that the spammers would be able to
> add content (whether accepted or not)

No
My intention was to delay the "save" action until a moderator has
approved it.

> AND also get an account at the same time.

No
It's the moderator generating the account *after* approving the
contribution using the mailaddress of the contributor.

> This means the moderators would have to verify the edits,
Yes

> and, if spam, they would have to say no to the edit request,
They'd say yes to the approved edit request..

> delete it and then remove the account from the list.
allow inserting the edit and create the account.

Likewise: do allmost the same, our mailing list moderators do.

This keeps our mailing lists free from spam - why shouldn't this work
for the wiki?

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich