Hi,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2012-10-22 11:54:
Thanks to Erich Christian, the Sponsors/Advisory Board page is online. I
initially wanted to have a gallery (not using the PhotoShuffler) but the
way he rearranged the page looks good now. I might add some more info on
the AB later on.
https://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/sponsors/

thanks so much for that! I'd just rename that to "Advisory Board", since there's a slight difference between sponsors and AB members. E.g., for the Berlin conference, we had several sponsors, but not all of them are (unfortunately) part of the AB. :)

Oh, and it seems FrODeV is missing from that list.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108