> Hi Joel,
>
> thank you for your offer, of course your help is appreciated, but I think
> currently the review of the 4.0 Unconfirmed Bugs has priority. I would
> prefer a solution that users of Extensions leave a comment, so that we get
> more helping hands. If you find a way to motivate ...

Always the challenge, lots of people complaining, very few offering a
helping hand :) I'll see if I can motivate anyone, a lot of the bugs
against 4 are actually against versions prior to 4. I think people confuse
version meaning, they think it means "tested against latest version X" vs.
"bug originally reported/found in version X. Also a lot of them are quite
complex in terms of developer lingo so I can't triage them. We are down to
57 currently reported against 4.+ version.

Best Regards,
Joel

--
*Joel Madero*