Hi Christian,

Le 2013-02-05 12:14, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
Hi Marc, *,

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Marc Paré<m...@marcpare.com>  wrote:
[...]
Reason: This version of SilverStripe has a problem with the HTML parameters
in a table-cell. It could be that the next version will not have this
problem.

The editor used by silverstripe is tinymce - so if you could offer a
step-by-step action that shows the problem, then one can try tinymce
standalone to see what version shows the probelm/whether it is fixed.

The general rule to follow is:
When you copy stuff from another website: copy the sourcecode and
paste the sourcecode into the raw html-editing view.
That way the fewest errors are introduced.

When you copy text from a rendered page, depending on the browser a
lot of different tags will be insertet that then have to be cleaned
up.

ciao
Christian

Yup on all of your posts. When I re-read my notes I just took it for granted that the site admins were entering the HTML code for the page through the HTML [Edit HTML Source] menu item on the editor menu. I hope that I was not assuming too much, but I will make it crystal clear next time. (Note that I copy/paste the code from the HTML "4.0 Release" page from the [Edit HTML Source] menu window and not from any browser.)

My intention was not to have people copy/paste the HTML code directly into the editor window. So far, I have not heard any reports back of people doing this. \o/

Nice to have you back!  :-)

Cheers,

Marc

--