Le Fri, 01 Mar 2013 17:14:52 +0100,
Marco Menardi <marc...@ammdomus.it> a écrit :

> On 01/03/2013 17:02, Camille Moulin wrote:
> > Hi *,
> >
> > A new version of the home page can be tested at:
> >
> > http://vm13.documentfoundation.org/40test/deliv_20130213/
> >
> > It should fix the css problem mentionned by Goran. It also brings
> > some more non mac-ish pictures, thanks to the files provided by
> > Robinson. The url problem mentonned by Goran actually is linked to
> > transition the prod environment.
>
> I've checked but I see the same "Apple/iMac/we love proprietary
> products, who cares about FOSS?" pollution, nothing visible has
> changed in the home and in "Discover it" part, could you help me in
> find the difference?
> Thanks a lot, still hoping you *remove* the current embarrassing home
> and keep developing in http://vm13.documentfoundation.org/40test
> until all the relevant issues have been solved.
> Marco Menardi

No one is going to remove anything untile someone -perhaps you?- have
come up with another design. This is getting ridiculous and
*religious* .

Marco if you have nothing better to do than shout and complain I
respectfully suggest that this is not the right list for you.

Thanks,
--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-founder & Director, The Document Foundation,