Hi Florian, Michael, Italo,

Am 01.03.2013 19:01, schrieb Florian Effenberger:
> Hi,
>
> Florian Effenberger wrote on 2013-03-01 18:57:
>> this is a Plone site, which is Andreas' playground, anyone else severely
>> lacks any insight - so Cc'ing him here.
>
> quick update: That the site was down was my bad, started the wrong
> daemon - fixed now. But for getting access or editing, Andreas can
> help. Plone is a blackbox for me...

it's not a blackbox, it's a CMS ;-)

I'll create a new site for the conference 2013 with more multilanguage
features. The site for 2012 will be running in parallel for now. I try
to migrate the content of 2012 into the new site with a URL for 2012.

@Florian: In which folder should I create the new Plone site with the
content for the Milan conference? What's about a subfolder to
conference.libreoffice.org?

Cheers,
Andreas

--