On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 5:28 PM, Camille Moulin
<camille.mou...@alterway.fr> wrote:
> Le 03/03/2013 23:02, Robinson Tryon a écrit :
>
>> I went ahead and hacked together a version
>> with the foot in perspective:
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Img_slider_2_with-toes.png
>>
>> Marco -- thoughts?
>
> Well, it still looks strange to me, but may be it's just me...

Fair enough :-)

I asked a couple of people here and they thought it looked okay; they
did critique my foot ("why isn't the foot turned to be in the same
plane as the screen?....what's that bump on the edge of the foot?"),
but I think that's more a reflection of my GIMP skills than anything
else :P

--R