Hi,

today, We've detected something wrong at Extensions LibreOffice website

Catalan Spellcheck extension [1] is not found with LibreOffice 4.0 filter
[2]
Valencian Catalan Spellcheck extension [3] is found only if you 'filter' by
'All  versions' [4].

Booth extensions [1] and [3] have full compatibility set, from LibreOffice
3.3 to 4.0.

Is there something wrong at our extensions? or Is there a bug at extensions
website?

Best regards

Joan Montané
Catalan L10n Team

[1]
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/catalan-spellcheck-dictionary

[2]
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center?getCategories=&getCompatibility=LibreOffice+4.0&sort_on=positive_ratings&path=%2FLibreOffice-Extensions-and-Templates%2Fextension-center&portal_type=PSCProject&SearchableText=Catalan

[3]
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/valencian-catalan-spellchec-dictionary

[4]
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center?getCategories=&getCompatibility=any&sort_on=positive_ratings&path=%2FLibreOffice-Extensions-and-Templates%2Fextension-center&portal_type=PSCProject&SearchableText=Catalan