У сре, 10. 04 2013. у 14:09 +0200, Goran Rakic пише:

> I would like to merge these two ideas. This could be a win-win.

Hi all,

Here is a quick demo http://goranrakic.com/tmp/download.html of this
idea using some bad Javascript code. Features:

- When clicking any download link, the donate section on the page will
expand to offer PayPal buttons and direct donation links. We can add any
content here, images and else. I am sure someone with more
marketing/design skills could do a great thing here.

- Download links are "clean", you can right click and copy-paste it to a
download manager application and it will just work. The same holds for
indexing, or if JavaScript is disabled.

- Download will start immediately without redirection. It is possible to
download additional helpacks and langpacks.

Best,
Goran