У пет, 12. 04 2013. у 17:25 +0200, Florian Effenberger пише:
> Hello,
>
> from the results of the first two days, we definitely can say that the
> new download page is a huge success. From a gut feeling, I'd say we are
> seeing an increase by factor 5-10, which confirms the experiences other
> projects have made.

Great to hear this!

I am not sure if my proposal gives enough focus to donations compared to
the redirection as it is now.

I am thinking if we could fade-out the page content a little more (but
still show links for helppacks/langpacks), and add some nice graphics
around to make donation as visible as with the redirection.

If others agree, I would like to create a wiki page were we could list
some ideas and compare to what other free software projects are doing.

Best,
Goran