Hi Robinson, Sophie,

Am 09.05.2013 20:33, schrieb Robinson Tryon:
On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 2:08 PM, Sophie Gautier <gautier.sop...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

There is 2 categories for templates on the wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Category:Template
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Category:Templates

[...]

Because we're just using Templates and not talking too much about them
(meta-Template talk, if you will), my suggestion would be to follow
this convention and have all the pages use the plural noun
("Category:Templates") for their categorization. I don't see any
reason for the QA or BSA pages to do something different. Unless there
was another reason for the second category?

If we talk about this:
Do the QA-Team need all the BugzAssHlp-templates?
Or maybe we can make one page with all the content?

I prefer to put all in one category. And for this in the one called Category:Template because it is the same structure as Template:xxxx.

--
Grüße
k-j