Hi Robinson,

Robinson Tryon wrote on 2013-07-10 20:07:

Thanks, Florian!

The system seems nice and responsive, and even with three people
typing simultaneously shows no lag or slowdown for me.

that's great to hear! Let's see how it affects the server load, but I heard Etherpad lite is quite easy. :-)

Our next QA meeting is on July 26th. It would be great to be able to
use this install of Etherpad at that time. Please let me know if
there's anything else we need to do to make this production-ready by
then.

Can you poke me maybe four days before, i.e. on Monday 22nd again? I plan to have it up and running by then (in fact, it's on my todo for today to look further), so you can use it in production, but if you could send me a quick reminder by then, that'd be great!

Florian