Hi William,

William Gathoye wrote on 2013-07-19 01:11:

As you know, I silently read all the messages that transit via nabble
and the mailing lists and am ready to help when needed. ;-)

thanks a lot, your feedback is really appreciated! :-)

As I had a Windows 8 VM, I decided to try but cannot reproduce your
problem. I tried with the latest Norton Internet Security trial
version I've just downloaded directly from the company website.

Wonderful - given that we had only one or two reports so far, I was assuming it's no general problem per se, but it's good to have that one confirmed!

Have a nice weekend,
Florian