I've only got one customer using PHP on my setup, it's nginx + php-fcgi (no
fpm, no point for a single wordpress instance) seems to run fine.

My main sites are all nginx + uwsgi + django, some with memchache output
caching and making good use of the CDN facilities available to me.

I run most stuff on Rackspace UK Cloud, just the lack of IPv6 nameservers
does irritate me occasionally.

--
*Andrew Cassidy BSc (Hons) MBCS SSCA*
Managing Director