Hi Jonathan,

Jonathan Aquilina wrote on 2013-10-14 05:13:
I wonder if there is an extension in a way similar to that of mlmmj for MW.

I am not sure. At least out of the box, WordPress doesn't allow moderation via e-mail (it only sends notifications via mail). Probably there's a plugin we can install that does so. Do you want to research?

I too would be interested in moderating the comments on the wiki. do i need
to sign up first?

Thanks for the offer! I think one additional moderator should for the moment - but if you could research on mail moderation plugins, that'd be great!

Florian