Hi Charles, all

Thanks for your work on this. I didn't have time to review all the
sketches you made, but only the Community for now, so some remarks :)
- isn't Certification to be advertised on the community part?

- I like the way the dev page is presented, will it be the same for
other projects? And also on this page, I'm not sure that the File a bug
part is needed (I would more see Fix a bug ;-) also will you dedicate a
button to coding videos?

- for QA, may be also add a direct link to Moztrap

- for L10n, instead of Website, I would put Check out the other
localization projects and also a direct link to the documentation
concerning the l10n process

- for documentation, may be a link to odfAuthors and to the wiki

- for NLP, I would prefer to see Native-Lang Projects instead of
Native-Lang Sites, it's more "community" :)

- nothing to say about UX :)

- marketing: would it be possible to have a press kit with the good logo
and some links to material for them?

- nothing to say about infra too.
Hope this helps!
Cheers
Sophie

Le 26/11/2013 11:06, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
> Hi,
[...]