Hi,

On Thu, Dec 05, 2013 at 10:54:30AM +0100, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
> - advertising the planet on social networks (indeed not many people
>   know where it is or that it even exists. The website redesign specs
>   does include the planet stream right on the homepage

huh? There is a PlanetTDF twitter account and our accounts on G+ also announce
most blogposts.

> - broadening the sources of the planet to non english speaking blogs.

Nah, mixing languages is not a good thing at all. You end up with an
english/german/french/portuguese mumbojumbo that nobody will subscribe as they
only understand a subset anyway.

If anything, the most active non-english community would need their own planets
(likely pt-BR and fr).

Best,

Bjoern