On 13/12/13 09:22, Sophie wrote:

> Don't hesitate to add what is important for you, I didn't want to add
> more to let room for you :). After the meeting, I'll set a pad to follow
> up the tasks and what has been decided during the meeting.
> Don't hesitate to ask on the marketing list if you have questions.

Unfortunately, at that time I will be with the CIO/CTO of the city of
Milan. This was not planned, but I could not turn down the opportunity
even if I had the session in my agenda.

I will add as much as possible on the wiki page, and will create a
schedule for the media relations activities.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vign...@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - sip/jabber it...@libreoffice.org