Hi Sophie, Charles, *,

On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Sophie <gautier.sop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Le 27/12/2013 18:04, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
>>
>> I was wondering what was the particular setting(s) that were needed in
>> order to display the Nabble interface right on a SilverStripe page such
>> as this one:
>
> Each list can be embedded by adding this to the html
> <a id="nabblelink"
> href="http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Users-f1639498.html";>Users</a>
> <script src="http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/embed/f1639498";></script>

And on the current website this is accomplished by using a special
"NabblePage" page type where you enter the ID of the forum to display
in the toplevel.
(as custom javascript is stripped from normal pages)

https://github.com/tdf/cms-themes/blob/master/libo/templates/Layout/NabblePage.ss

ciao
Christian