Hello Denis,

Am 17.02.2014 12:49, schrieb Denis ARNAUD:
> Hello,
> I uploaded a 0.12 version of the Drouizig spellcheker before the week-end.
>
> It seems to have been ok, the extension was readable and the previous too.
> But when I comme back to the extension page this extension doesn't appear and
> I don't know where to find it.
> I tried to upload it again and had the following
> error number 1392383682.770.95519301966It is not the first time something
> like happens to me.
> What's wrong ?Thanks,

I found the error message and it stated "BadRequest: The id "0.12" is
invalid - it is already in use."

You created already a version 0.12 of your extension and there could
only be one with the same id.

If you gave a step by step explanation of your processing, we could
found out what's going wrong and fix that.

Did you set the language setting to language independent?

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice