Hi Philipp, *,

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 5:53 PM, Philipp Weissenbacher

> Found a small typo at /discover/libreoffice
>
> It says: " ยท LibreOffice is available in many, many languages. Find our
> yours <https://newdesign.libreoffice.org/download/more-languages/>!"

PS: actually removed that page, as that contained a manually created
list of languages, opposed to the
https://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/?lang=pick

That is auto-created.

> Should that be "Find out about yours!", maybe?

Better than the original error, so changed it to that, but other
suggestions welcome :-)

> P.S.: Should we report such issues in bugzilla or is it better to do that
> in this thread?

For typos/reformulating stuff posting to mailinglist is preferred (but
doesn't need to be in this very thread)

ciao
Christian