Hi Thomas,

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 6:46 PM, Thomas Hackert <thack...@nexgo.de> wrote:
> Hello Christian, *,
> On Freitag, 7. März 2014 18:25 Christian Lohmaier wrote:
>> On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 5:58 PM, Thomas Hackert <thack...@nexgo.de>
>>
>> That is because the feed created by wordpress contains invalid
>> characters:
>>
>> If you get http://blog.documentfoundation.org/feed/ you see that
>> on one occurence of the Support The Document Foundation has
>> control characters before the "S" (between "<strong>" and S)
>
> errrr ... Do you mean in the HTML text of the feed?

yes - although it is not HTML, but xml ;-)

> I only found a
> couple of
>
> <quote>
> </quote>
>
> but none with additional "control characters" ... :(

That means whatever program you're using to view it just ignores
them/doesn't display them. As they have no visible representation,
this is somewhat expected...

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.documentfoundation.org%2Ffeed%2F

should make it more clear.

I cc Florian, he should be able to edit the blog to fix this.

ciao
Christian