Hi Flo, *,

On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 2:10 PM, Florian Effenberger
<flo...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this got to the info@ address, so forwarding here:
>
> "The new website is great. Much modernised and more attractive. I have one
> remark to make that the latest version download has reverted to 4.2.0.rc1
> instead of 4.2.2.rc1

maybe one more link that points to newdesign.libreoffice.org?

There shouldn't be any left that have newdesign links in the content
field, but maybe there are some in the custom pages/fields that are
not covered by silverstripe's search (due to not flagging the field as
searchable and similar).
So would be important to know what path the user did take (or maybe he
started on newdesign.libreoffice right away?)

As to the graphics, I have to pass this one for someone to provide
alternative ones.

ciao
Christian