Hi Thomas, *,

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 7:34 PM, Thomas Hackert <thack...@nexgo.de> wrote:
> [...]
>> People requested the long list of mailinglists in the past as
>> well, so...
>
> But this would be a completely different thread to discuss (why did
> some NLs get a QA-/Documentation ML, and/or others MLs in their
> language,

Those projects did request setting up such a list.

> whereas other NLs were told, that there will be only a
> couple of MLs for each NL, etc. ... :( ) ... ;)

Nope. No NLP was told that they cannot have a list/that some lists
would be reserved to selected projects only. I think you're confusing
things here.

By default there will only be discuss/dev and users. But that doesn't
mean a NLP cannot get another one if needed.

It doesn't make sense to create all kinds of lists for *all* projects
if nobody will subscribe / use them.

ciao
Christian