Hi Marina, *,

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 10:25 AM, Marina Latini <mar...@studiostorti.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've got the same server error with the contributors page on pootle
> page: https://translations.documentfoundation.org/about/contributors/
> error: 1150L
> id: df8e38006ebc4882a33ac9dc3bd3efe3$c5b37a270f47b2c724899a222035edbd

Fixed that one. There was one spurious entry in the suggestion
database that referenced a no longer existing translation project
(project/language combination) - the change properties were all null,
and there was only one reference, so I deleted it from the database.

> This is a new one.
> page: https://translations.documentfoundation.org/it/libo41x_help/
> error: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_absolute_url'
> id: 1884331f3d5d4254a7c1193336f088a2$fd13842bc941edccf26b54a3e41171df.

Fixed that one as well. Problem was that anonymous user had permission
to change stuff in the past for it/help project, and the last user's
profile info is printed on the summary.
The code then tried to access properties of the user that don't exists
→ nullpointer exception basically.

I checked permissions on the project, and anonymous (non-logged-in)
users should not be able to change strings on the current
serverinstance.

ciao
Christian