Hi Tom, *,

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 3:10 PM, 涛 <yanjing...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>      I'm a submitter of Simplified Chinese Website.
>      I found there is so much content in new website,and I can't translate
> all by myself, in China, we usually use QQ group to chat each other, few
> people knows maillist and askbot, so I want to get the Administrator rule
> to organize people to translate the new website.

Not sure what QQ groups are, I guess chinese shortform of whatever
Bulletin Board translates to in Chinese (in other words: some forum?)
or some kind of other instant messenger/teamspeak stuff?

So I'm not quite sure what I could do here. If people should get
edit-access in the CMS, then send me a list with email-addresses to
add. Preferrably in CSV format with

Firstname, Lastname, Emailaddress

(firstname and lastname are optional, but I need email address to add people)

As to the amount of content in the subsites: As mentioned in the other
free to trim it down to whatever suits your NL-project.

If I misunderstood completely, please give an example to explain :-)

ciao
Christian