Hi,

Also apply on this page: /community/get-involved/
"You too can join the LibreOffice project no matter if you are developer or not: testers, translators, localizers, volunteers providing users support, designers, marketers... there's a role for you in the LibreOffice project. Find out where today!"

于 2014年06月30日 13:09, Elanjelian Venugopal 写道:
Hi,

The same applies to:

1) the words, "Posts" and "Feeds" in the homepage, and
2) the four boxes in the fresh and stable download pages that state "System
Requirements", "Join the Project", etc.

I don't see a way to translate them.

Thanks.
-e.

Hi,

When translating the zh-cn new design website, we find that this strings
seems not localizable (we do not find them on pootle or on silverstrip):

SDK and Sourcecode
Download the SDK
Download the Sourcecode

(See here: http://zh-cn.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/ )