FYI, that has affected bilbo2 (downloads and mailing lists), it seems, and the CentOS buildbot

Right now it seems as if all is back to normal

Subject: [UPDATE] Hetzner Online Statusmeldung: Disturbance data center 19
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 16:16:01 +0200

____________________________________Type____________________________________

Fault report

__________________________________Category__________________________________

General

____________________________________Time____________________________________

Start:          August 3, 2014 2:54:00 PM CEST
End:            Unknown

________________________________Description_________________________________

Currently located in the data center 19 a malfunction. Please have a little
patience. As soon as new information becomes available, we will inform you
on this website.

Please excuse the inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding.

___________________________________Update___________________________________

August 3, 2014 3:39:00 PM CEST
According to initial information, there was a voltage drop in the data
center 19, making a reboot of all systems has been triggered. The reason
for this is not yet known in detail.

Our house technical team analyzes the situation on the ground. We also use
other support staff together on site.

We ask you to refrain from phone calls so as not to obstruct the processing
of tickets.

As soon as more information is known, we will announce it on the status
page.

Your email address has been included in the administration interface
"Robot" for the purpose of forwarding status reports.

If you do not wish to receive status reports in future, these can be
discontinued at https://robot.your-server.de/