Hi Reihhold, *

> Hi Charles,Please help me.What does "JA community" stands for?If " Do you or
> anyone else have any of these?" means that you ask if
>     I have pictures, I unfortunately must say that I don't have. I would
>     have forwarded it already.I would expect that in the large on-line DBs
> for pictures there
>     should be some available.Regards,Reinhold

I'm not Charles, but as a member of Japanese community
I can tell some about this.

We can find some pictures from our (Japanese) community,
the group photo taken at LibreOffice mini-conference in Japan
2013, in the slideshow of the download page with donation
information,

And, as Volker already mentioned,

> The "Fun project" slide on the front page shows people also from Asia

He is my friend and from Japan.

# Anyway, everyone can pick JA community pics from my
# blog (http://naruoga-en.blogspot.jp/), but I think we should
# put more photo in somewhere else (e.g. TDF wiki, flickr or G+).

Regards,
--
Naruhiko Ogasawara (naru...@gmail.com)