Hi

I am new to Linux and therefore Libre Base

I should be grateful if you could give me a quick answer to my question as I do
not have the time to trawl through all the various forums etc.

I have been using Base to provide a database for my paintings via a simple form.

It constantly issues error messages and causes me to endlessly loose work as it
has failed to write to the table from a form for no obvious reason I can see.

Is is a know issue that it is unstable ?  I set auto save and backup yet fail
to find them anywhere.

cheers
alan

Alan Pedder