Saturday afternoon, Nov. 28th USA

Friends,

(My question is being sent here because the lengthy list for contacts on the
Contribute tab is confusing to me, with "+subscribe" in the email list and the
global-ness of my email address.)

My Question:

I have been using Libre for a while now, alternating with my Word Perfect ver.
X6, and I have found WP to have an advantage over all other word processors I
have used, and that is their “reveal codes” (Alt-F3). This feature / function
lets me see and move or remove what is not wanted or what is causing page
format problems, etc., and it also avoids burdening the file-size with more
“code” to cover up the problem than is necessary (i.e., pasting-in text which
finds its way into a larger size or different font), and without seeing these
hidden codes, I cannot find where the “emphasis” or columns or margins, etc.,
begins and ends in those hidden codes.

I looked at the Question and its Answer on
http://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/31932/writer-paste-two-tables-on-one-page-or-reveal-codes/
 but that only recommeded a Reveal Codes function be considered.

Does Libre have any such “reveal codes” function? If so, I have not found it
yet. If not, can you put it into future updates?

Thanks for letting me know.

R.J. Gardner
rjgard...@hotmail.com